Request for prayer
Please pray that the Gospel presentation document "How To Get To Heaven" in various languages on this website would be readily accessed, effectively
understood, and instrumentally used by the Lord to bring countless numbers of people around the world to
salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
An important coming reality:
Upon the start of the Great Tribulation, believers can lose their
salvation. For details, see the document
"End Times Speculations", which is located at the top of the 'Doctrines'
? Did you know that:
- - God has assigned all true believers to be functioning as "priests", doing ministry work in a church or ministry.
(For more information, see the document "1 Peter 2:5 - Assigned To Be Ministering In A Priestly Fraternity" in the
' 1 Peter' Sermon or Lesson Outlines web-page.)
A key passage to shape a philosophy of ministry for biblical counseling:
2 Timothy 2:24 "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to
teach, not resentful. 25. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will
grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26. and that they will come to their senses
and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."
To download a document, place your cursor over the format type (.htm, .rtf, .doc, or .pdf) for the document you want, then right mouse click to
cause a pop-up menu to appear, then in that menu select "Save
Target As..." to copy the document file onto your computer in a
directory you designate.
For a List
Of Abbreviations used within these documents, click
here (to access the list on the "Abbreviations & Copyrights" page).
Counseling used with Leadership:
|Leading Change - Reducing Resistance Through Counseling
Proposes and describes a theoretical strategy of
utilizing biblical counseling in order to reduce resistance to the implementation of change in a church or ministry
counseling training curriculum, for
Christian ministry spiritual care
Series: Biblical Counseling Training for Lay Counselors
Counseling for ministry mistreatment:
|Recovering From Ministerial Abuse, Assault, Murder
NEW (September, 2023)
Counseling to help mistreated ministry workers recover to spiritual well-being and return to ministry functioning.
Christian help and guide e-book (free
download) for parenting a troubled child or teenager and how
to deal with their serious mental problems and spiritual disinterest,
using a ministering and lay counseling approach
E-book (full-text) - Children Of Fire:
How to Effect Positive Lasting Change in Your Troubled Youth
A list of common counseling topics
and sin stronghold topics:
For each topic, there are listed several Bible references that can be applied in counseling that particular topic.
This list can be
used as a printout that you can carry in the back of your Bible for
For a wife who is experiencing misery from her unbelieving
husband, God has delineated a specific solution approach for her
to use in how she should respond to her husband. See and
study the information in the following link for the Bible lesson
for 1 Peter
Psychological / Medical Conditions:
Psychological and medical problems that were cured through the use of biblical counseling and that were in some manner directly linked to a source of sin.
Especially interesting in this document: The listed medical problems that were cured by means of
biblical counseling are: asthma; mental block-out; burping; cerebral palsy; dyslexia;
eye problems (cross-eyed; divergent or split-eyed; tunnel vision; blurred vision; pink eye); fainting;
farting (profuse); fidget (restlessness); freeze up (unable to move or speak);
abnormal yellowish lump (cancer growth) under the skin; headache; hiccups; the
itches; memory loss; odor (body, breath); pain (physical, mental, blocker); paralysis;
pass out; pneumonia (lethal); shakes; sleepiness; sleeplessness; speech
problems (speechless or mute, talk endlessly, pronunciation problems, speech mix up); stomachache;
too frequent urination; vomiting; weakness; zone out.
This disorder is primarily characterized by having a split personality, in which splitting or dividing of
the personality and mental functioning into compartments called ‘alternate identities’ occurs when the
person is severely abused during childhood years. Usually, dissociative persons and people around them are
unaware that their personality is compartmentalized (or dissociated).
In order to assist you in evaluating the possible presence of dissociation in a person (if no such diagnosis
has ever been made by a mental health professional), the following is a list of typical characteristics and
behaviors that a dissociative person may display:
- - In public, the person appears normal and is able to blend in to conform to most kinds of social
environments that he/she desperately wants to fit in to (like a chameleon). But in private when details of
the person’s thinking and behaviors are exposed, it is obvious the person has major problems functioning
and adapting socially.
- - The person has ‘mood’ swings, which are usually minimally fairly intense. Each mood will have its
own distinct perspective that has a specific theme. The person seems to at times readily switch or flip
between moods. Some examples of moods that may indicate dissociation are: Accuser, I-Hate-The-World,
Exaggerator, Sexually Needy, Sexually Deviant, Pessimistic Fatalist, Rage, Threatener, Intimidator,
Demander, Manipulator, Blamer, Antagonizer, Arguer, I-Want-To-Fight, Controller, Profuse Liar, Profuse
Cussor, Giddy, Unfair, Strife, Hopelessness, I-Am-King/Queen/God, Depression, Anxiety, Masquerader,
Rebellion, Revenge, Seclusion, Harm Self, Destroyer, or Narcissist.
- - At times, the person appears mentally pathetic, or irrational, or illogical.
- - The person has memory gaps or unreasonable chronic forgetfulness.
- - The person easily and immediately explodes into a fit of intense rage, which can last days, weeks, or
- - The person has a love/hate relationship with parents or spouse.
- - The person exhibits significant difficulties holding a job or maintaining a marriage.
- - The person experiences vivid traumatic nightmares or memories.
- - The person is mentally unstable or has a history of being in and out of psychiatric hospitals.
During my years of counseling, I have found that every dissociative patient I extensively counseled had
endured major trauma from witchcraft abuse, witchcraft torture, or witchcraft ritual ceremonies. Some of
them initially had some access to memories of their past witchcraft abuse and some of them initially had
blockages that prevented access to their memories of past witchcraft abuse.
Through Biblical counseling of this disorder, amazing results have been accomplished in achieving permanent
integration of the counseled personality compartments, psychological healing of past abuse, neutralization
of recurring trauma from corresponding vivid memories, removal of connected co-occurring disorders,
spiritual cleansing, and spiritual sanctification.
Treatment For Dissociation
An effective biblical counseling-based treatment approach for dissociation in residential treatment group home adolescent girls
The condition known as 'Angelman Syndrome' may have a significant spiritual problem at its core, which Biblical counseling may prove to be successful in facilitating healing for.
In the following Bible passages, there are profound similarities and possible indications that a direct link can exist between the medical symptoms of Angelman Syndrome as featured below, and significant spiritual problems:
- - Matthew 17:14-20 NIV - seizures, suffering, and falling into harm
(inability to adequately or
consistently control movement and balance)
- - Matthew 9:32-34 NIV - cannot speak
- - Matthew 12:22 NIV - blind (eye problems)
- - Luke 6:17-18 NIV - troubled (probably physical ailments and/or mental agitation, could
include sleep problems)
- - Luke 9:37-42 NIV - suddenly screams, falls to the ground, and then convulsion (or violent
muscle contractions), foams at the mouth; it scarcely ever leaves (is frequent and ongoing),
and is destroying the person
The condition known as 'Autism' has characteristics that are very similar to or coincide with some of the
symptoms listed in the Scripture verses above (for Angelman Syndrome). Again, biblical counseling may
be the only counseling approach that has the ability to cure this condition because it can successfully and
effectively access the power of God to heal the root spiritual causes of this condition.
|Recursos de ministerio en
(Ministry resources in Spanish.)
Recursos do ministério em português.
(Ministry resources in Portuguese.)
"How To Get To Heaven" - in:
Afrikaans , Albanian
, Amharic , Arabic , Armenian , Assamese , Aymara , Azerbaijani , Bambara
, Basque , Belarusian , Bengali ,
Bhojpuri , Bosnian , Bulgarian ,
Catalan , Cebuano , Chichewa , Chinese , Croatian ,
Czech , Danish , Dogri , Dutch , English-adults ,
English-youths , English-HB , Estonian
, Ewe , Finnish , French
Galician , Georgian
, German , Greek , Guarani , Gujarati , Haitian-Creole
, Hausa , Hebrew , Hindi , Hmong , Hungarian , Icelandic
, Igbo , ilocano , Indonesian , Italian ,
Japanese , Javanese ,
, Kazakh , Khmer , Kinyarwanda ,
Konkani , Korean ,
Krio , Kurdish-Kurmanji
, Kurdish-Sorani , Kyrgyz , Lao , Latvian , Lingala , Lithuanian
, Luxembourgish , Maithili , Malagasy , Malay , Malayalam ,
Maltese , Marathi
, Mizo , Mongolian , Myanmar-Burmese , Nepali , Norwegian
, Odia-Oriya ,
Oromo , Pashto , Persian
, Polish , Portuguese ,
Punjabi , Quechua
, Russian , Samoan
, Serbian , Sesotho
, Sindhi , Sinhala
, Slovenian , Somali , Spanish , Sundanese , Swahili , Swedish ,
Tagalog , Tajik , Tamil ,
Tatar , Telugu , Thai , Tigrinya , Tsonga , Turkish , Turkmen ,
Twi , Ukrainian ,
Urdu , Uyghur ,
, Vietnamese , Welsh , Xhosa , Yoruba , Zulu
_________ September, 2023 _________
- - A new counseling document, entitled "Recovering From Ministerial Abuse, Assault, Murder", has been added to
__________ August, 2023 __________
- - A new session document, entitled "Session 00 - Overview", has been added to the "Biblical Counseling Training Series for Lay Counselors", which is located near the top of
____ December, 2022 - June, 2023 ____
- - The new "Elder Training Series" has been completed, and is located near the top of the "Home Page - Ministry" web-page.
_____ May - October, 2022 _____
- - The document, "How To Get To Heaven", has been added in many other languages, as listed in the
above box. These translated documents enable you to share the gospel with people who speak one
of these languages.
________ April, 2022 ________
- - New documents, that pertain to end-times events, have been added
near the top of the 'Doctrines' web-page.
- - Running out of time:
We (servants of God) are running out of time to get everything done - all of our ministry work, because April
3, 2034 is coming quickly. As
spoken of through the prophet Isaiah
A voice of one calling in the desert, `Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.'
- - A relating end times event to currently watch for:
If the construction of the Temple in Jerusalem indeed will start in the middle of the year 2034, therefore
it seems logical and necessary that Jehovah God would need to utterly flatten in an earthquake the Dome Of The Rock mosque years before 2034, which of course could
occur any day
now until then.
(written in September, 2023)
- - Expect to increasingly incur property damage and losses of various kinds:
- - During our time, especially since about the year 2020, there has been occurring frequent news and scientific reports about how destructive weather events are becoming increasingly more frequent and more destructive.
- - Furthermore, reports document that there are significant overall increases in the occurrences and destructiveness of other kinds of events in nature, such as wildfires, droughts, floods, volcanoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, famines, plagues, insect infestations, virus pandemics, and etcetera.
- - The world thinks that mankind's actions are contributing to many of these adversities that are increasingly coming upon the earth, which may to some degree be true.
- - But these increases in destructive phenomena may furthermore be due to God's actions, plan, and timing to bring discipline and judgment upon the accelerating wickedness of peoples and societies around the world.
- - In the same way that God causes the rain to fall on "the righteous and the unrighteous" (Matthew
5:45), He causes destructive weather and catastrophic events in nature to befall the righteous and the unrighteous.
- - As a prime example, in Genesis chapter 19 is recorded that when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (vv.19:24-25, 27-29) due to their wickedness
(v.18:20), Lot lost his house (v.19:2), all of his property and belongings (vv.19:16-17), his wife
(v.19:26), and his two future sons-in-law (v.19:14-16), but not his two daughters (v.19:16).
- - Even though Lot experienced huge losses in God's discipline and judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah, God did "rescue Lot" from death, being "a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men"
(2 Peter 2:7).
- - As the wickedness on the earth during our time accelerates to perhaps surpass the wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah
(Genesis 18:20), we should expect God to inflict more of these calamities, disasters, destructions, and losses.
- - Thereby, we should also expect that we true believers will nevertheless suffer various kinds of losses and incur property damage, albeit collateral damage, from these destructive and catastrophic events that God is now increasingly inflicting on the wickedness of the peoples on the earth.
- - "The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." (from Job 1:21)
- - Permission To Translate These Documents Into Your Language:
- - I am hereby offering to grant permission to any true believer who is interested, that you can translate any of my documents
in this website into your native foreign language, and then distribute them, or post them on the Internet.
- - I ask that you provide your translated documents for free, and not sell them. However, you can provide a way for
the recipients of your translated documents to extend a freewill
monetary donation to you.
- - I ask that you take the time to translate each document as accurately as reasonably possible, and not pervert or adulterate the doctrines, concepts, and meanings of what I have written.
- - You can translate from the New International Version (NIV) the Scripture verses I use, thereby rendering no need
for you to secure copyrights from the owners of any Scripture translations.
- - Perhaps you would prayerfully consider the possibility of your church, or Bible college / seminary, or ministry
group pulling together a team of select persons with the skills to start and operate your own website ministry like
mine here, in which these documents are translated into your native language and posted on your website for free
download. I am available for consultation to help you get this kind of website ministry going, and to
provide you with clarification of the intended meaning of any words, phrases, or sentences that I used in any of these